The ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, and conducting cyclical audits. Moreover, the candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and possess a strong business acumen.
- Supervises & ensures bank reconciliations are prepared for all bank accounts
- Follows up with relevant payables/receivables team to eliminate the reconciliation items.
- Review journal entries and synthesize common ledger for subsidiary accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)