- Develop deep knowledge of clients’ industries, organizations (people, processes, etc.), marketing objectives & plans.
- Lead client, agency, and internal cross-functional teams to deliver on partnership commitments (incl. trainings, specific projects, research, etc.).
- Position Meta as a relevant marketing lever to deliver client and agency business goals teams (creative, media, digital).
- Drive business growth by identifying and executing against strategic opportunities above and beyond partnership commitments.
- Stay on top of performance metrics at client and regional level, understanding where and when to pivot plans to drive maximum impact
- Identify and codify best practices to share with the wider Meta client and global client and category team
- Be the connective tissue between global client teams and regional sales, building deep relationship to create relevant solutions
- Develop regional expertise of the service Industries category in Middle East and Africa region, ensuring global and regional stakeholders are clear on the risks and opportunities
- 7+ years Marketing, Media Sales, Agency, and/or Online Advertising experience with prior industry experience preferred
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or Advertising preferred
- Proven and consistent track record of executing and delivering/exceeding against an aggressive growth strategy
- Ability to create structure in a fluid environment
- Strategic thinker with an ability to be operational and implement projects
- Leader with an ability to influence, develop, and empower people to achieve objectives with a cross-functional team approach (not relying on formal authority).
- Great communicator, able to make presentation in front of large-scale audiences
- Structured, organized, analytical, and detail-orientated
- Fluency in English and Arabic