Meta’s Business Partner (MBP) Program supports 3rd party partners and developers that help businesses grow on top of Meta platforms. As the Head of CoreAds Partnerships you will oversee our largest and most strategic Ad Tech and Creative partners in EMEA. You will build, develop and manage a strategically focused team of partner managers across EMEA and engage directly with our partners’ C-Level stakeholders and senior executives. The overarching goal for this team is to develop existing and potential partnerships, influence XFN stakeholders and scale 3rd party companies to build successfully and operate sustainable integrations across Meta APIs.The team manages diverse ecosystems of companies that provide analytics, technology, tools, and services to maximize the efficiencies and outcomes of Meta marketing for marketers worldwide. The ecosystem spans 55 countries and ranges from top global companies to startup, ad tech and creative companies in developing markets and works as an integral aspect of Meta’s multi-billion-dollar global advertising business.Meta is seeking a results-driven partnerships leader, who is passionate about technology and business strategy to lead our strategic marketing partnerships in creative, the creator economy and advertising technology (Ad Tech). The role holder will report to the Director of Advertising Partnerships EMEA.
- Lead a talented, motivated and high-performing partner management team and provide them mentorship, guidance and career development
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of Meta’s strategy in the Creative and Advertising space and build a deep understanding of partnership and product ecosystem while driving internal and external thought leadership
- Influence cross-functional leadership and C-level stakeholders to drive goal alignment and achieve our mission and strategy.
- Initiate and lead strategic business opportunities with key partners in Ad Tech and Creative partnership ecosystem, working with product growth, legal, solutions engineering, and other cross-functional stakeholders
- Develop scalable operational solutions and improvements to support Meta’s continued partnership ecosystem growth
- Work towards bi-annual OKRs such as revenue growth, new technology solutions and driving innovation.
- Execute in a fast-paced and highly iterative environment.
- 12+ years of experience in partner management, product management, business development, business strategy, or equivalent experience with at least 5+ years of people management experience
- Experience in Advertising and/or the Creative Industry
- Strong knowledge of online advertising, branding, performance advertising and marketing frameworks, an understanding of the creative landscape would be a plus
- Strong understanding of how technology works including deep passion for Meta products and digital marketing.
- Experience influencing and partnering with senior stakeholders across organizations
- Experience dynamically prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously and working in a fast-paced environment based on changing business priorities
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills and proven track record in making data-driven decisions
- Experience in business development, sales or partner management, a track record of influencing change in organizations, and the ability to synthesize and execute against problems and timelines
- Project management leadership experience, ability to lead multiple time-sensitive, cross-functional projects across regional cross-functional teams
- Experience managing remote teams
- Strong background and deep experience in the EMEA markets