Black & Grey
Black & Grey HR is recruiting for an upcoming cloud-based IT company in Dubai, UAE. Our client is looking to hire a detail-oriented Senior Accountant who oversees a company’s accounting operations with excellent abilities to regulate and authenticate financial transactions, and to maintain a ledger to ensure the effectiveness and accuracy of all accounting tasks.
- Summarize and prepare financial status and transactions reports, including a profit and loss statement, and other necessary reports
- Monitor and maintain a new audit system by implementing new policies and procedures in the finance department. Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
- Focus on tax compliance, state business registration, contract review, and non-profit tax filing
- Play a vital part in the company’s financial management which includes all account reconciliations and reporting to necessary parties
- Contributing to the development of new or amended accounting systems, programs, and procedures.
- Performing other accounting duties and supporting junior staff as required or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance is required.
- 5+ years of working experience as an Accountant or similar role.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a leadership role and supervise junior-level subordinates
- Strong financial analysis skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel.
- Working knowledge of non-profit tax filing and tax compliance as it pertains to state and federal level regulations
- Must be an outstanding communicator, and have established skills in accuracy, organization, and working in a high-volume environment