Life as a Product Designer means working hand in hand with the Product Manager and business teams , in order to deliver value to create a merchant centric journey for our Merchants. Day to day, you’ll tackle new, challenging business problems, and find innovative, creative ways to solve them. We’re seeking brilliant and motivated autonomous Product Designers to help us build a world class product and keep moving things forward.
- Shaping the product vision and strategy together along side business, product and engineering teams.
- Understanding the merchant’s needs through generative research, synthesizing insights, running ideation sessions to design a delightful customer experience.
- Working closely with the product team and engineering in defining, designing and iterating on product features across web and mobile platforms.
- Creating simple, elegant solutions to complex interaction problems with high attention to details.
- Creating in collaboration with your team, the design standards, documentation, and processes alongside your team members to further our design practice.
- Continuously iterating on the customer’s journey over time as they interact with our product.
- Constantly testing your ideas with customers and internal users to gain insights.
- Continuously improving design processes, knowledge, and tools to measurably enhance productivity and product quality.
- 2- 4 years of experience in UX & UI field.
- Solid knowledge of UX & UI best practices.
- To be user-centered. Be able to deeply understand users’ needs and solve their problems with being aware of business needs/requirements.
- Business thinking and curiosity about new markets.
- Good visual and prototyping skills.
- Ability to conduct user interviews + creating personas, user stories, user flows and user journey maps.
- Good English writing and speaking skills.
- Experience using Figma, Adobe XD, Zeplin.
- Being able to discuss and communicate with large number of people and be comfortable taking/giving feedbacks.
- Passionate about learning new design skills.