1- 2022 MDP Engineering
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The Engineering Graduate Development Programme aims to develop future Chief Engineers through a structured 24 month training Program.
- The Engineering programme consists of a 24-month training period, which is split into 2 phases
- The first phase is 9 months duration and includes a mix of competency and skills development to upgrade your technical skills and knowledge.
- The second phase is 15 months and is 80% technical and 20% administrative. This is to enforce technical skills in day-to-day operations, and to upgrade administrative and managerial skills.
- During your placements, you will gain on-the-job experience, as well as the practical skills and knowledge that will support your development as a future Chief Engineer
- Able to develop an understanding of the Engineering department’s function and how it interrelates with all other departments.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of the Department to be able to assume the duties and responsibilities of a key team member (Maintenance Engineer or Assistant Chief Engineer) by the end of the training period.
- You will learn and practice supervisory and managerial techniques.
- You will obtain formal training in those areas and be placed in on-the-job situations where these skills are practiced (e.g. planning, time management, coaching and counseling, establishing priorities, effective communication and management of resources).