- Safeguard the security of the premises and the surrounding perimeter of the location.
- Maintain an active awareness of current threat levels and to remain vigilant in the reporting of any suspicious activities observed.
- Act as a deterrent to avoid non-compliance of security protocols.
- Report any incident encountered to the on-duty client representative who will direct appropriate action.
- A minimum Baseline AGSVA security level clearance – only Australian Citizens are eligible for this security clearance.
- A valid UAE Driving License or an international license that can be converted in the UAE.
- Ability to communicate effectively, meet the public, respond to questions, and furnish information.
- Ability to follow instructions explicitly and to exercise judgment and act quickly in an emergency situation.