Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Jobs | Counsel Jobs in UAE
Job: Full Time
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
To provide legal services Sheikh Zayed Housing Program customers and handle all other Home Finance matters.
- Structure/ amend program finance documentation as needed and address day to day legal queries on transactions.
- Serve legal notices where required.
- Help resolve customer disputes and provide legal guidance to various internal stakeholders.
- Attend internal/external meetings with the program manager if required.
- Prepare standard documentation, amendments (Murabaha) and (Ijara), termination of contracts/LGs, and all kind of undertakings.
- Law degree
- Legal analytical skills
- Fluency in Arabic & English
- Negotiation and problem-solving skills
- 7-10 years legal experience preferably in banking/financial institutions and Sharia’s compliant products.