This position in the account management group consists of executing daily tasks in collaboration with agency teams to help fulfill the agency’s responsibilities to the client’s business:
- The role centers externally on servicing one of the major technology companies in UAE and will include skills in building honest and open client relationships, which ultimately help you to find new ways to add value to our client partner’s businesses.
- This AE function includes internal tasks in support of the account manager, the Management Director, as well as overseeing any workflow delegated to be carried out on behalf of the Client.
- This role also includes frequent collaboration with Internal Operations, Creative, Traffic, Media, Financial Departments, as well as other Account Field Teams in other agency offices by both telecommunication and onsite visits.
- In addition to external client service duties, the Account Executive will help oversee assigned creative, social media campaigns, meeting planning coordination, creative, and/or production activities carried out by the agency on behalf of the client:
- Serve as the primary liaison to Internal Operations and Traffic Departments in coordinating and executing work in the assigned discipline(s) for creative and production activities and projects
- Ensure all final executions/trafficking for assigned creative completed for approved plans.
- Manage the budgeting, implementation, and post-activation reporting for all assigned engagement marketing.
- Ensure all reporting data are received and report-outs are prepared in a timely manner and properly disseminated for all assigned disciplines and activities
- Regularly gather/prepare all necessary materials and conduct Client meetings
- Complete various digital and social media in support for the primary office contact
- Proactively contributing to creative solutions which help our clients to grow
- Understanding your clients’ business, being fully aware of the market, consumer and current issues affecting each category
- Understanding consumers and sourcing intelligence on consumer trends/ product related topics
- Significant client contact will be involved, and an understanding of the Client’s business is essential; the AE will be required to forge positive relationships with his/her Clients through consistent contact and diligent client service.
- The position will require the AE to build solid relations with other agency departments (Creative, Media, Traffic, Planning, and Finance) to help facilitate efficient day-to-day internal operations.
- The AE must possess a capability for analytics of core KPIs and be able to develop and prepare all proper/required reporting on his or her assigned activities.
- Some degree of advertising agency experience is necessary as the job requires a high level of understanding of advertising principles and agency functions.
- Prior experience in telecom and/or technology categories is a plus, but not required.
- Knowledge of other integrated communications (digital marketing, social media, content creation, public relations, digital activations, collateral, and merchandising) is also a plus.
- The AE post will require extensive use and proficiency of an expert in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Assume a high level of enthusiasm and be able to respond well under pressure
- Bring a“fresh” approach to the business bringing new ideas to each project and task
- Polished & Refined: a strong focus on accuracy, attention to detail, and timeliness
- Communicator: excellent oral/written communication skills with a keen ability to keep supervisors properly informed
- Self-Starter: must be a quick learner, intuitive, and proactive
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills