Account Manager Jobs in Dubai | EKFC Group Careers
The job holder is responsible for continuously improving Linencraft’ s service levels for the Atlantis account (Atlantis The Palm (ATP), Atlantis The Royal (ATR) and Atlantis Management and Staff Accommodations (AMSA) by leading in strategies for building and maintaining customer relationships, identifying and implementing opportunities for operational effectiveness and improving the overall customer experience.
- Act as the main point of contact for the Atlantis account to resolve any issues/problems and ensure the delivery of quality service.
- Responsible for the complete management of the laundry operations (on premise and off-site) and its logistics for the account to ensure seamless service delivery and operational results aligned with the customers’ expectations.
- Monitor, review and analyse the daily performance of operations by observing volumes processed, quality reports and staff attendance to propose key areas for improvement.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentations skills and knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Proven project management, resource planning and cost optimization skills.