Account Manager – Private Market Jobs in Dubai | Pfizer Careers
- The Account Manager(AM) is responsible for developing long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with specific key accounts in order to represent Pfizer in these accounts and meet our strategicgoalswhile optimizing value for both organizations.
- Develop and implement strategic account plans in order to represent Pfizer in key accounts on a broad therapeutic portfolio basis (or BU specific), and enable the flexibility of customizing plans based on account specific needs.
- Lead the development of an ‘Account Management’ mindset within the organization to drive early and continuous access of Pfizer’s innovative medications in identified key accounts.
- The Account Manager is responsible to ensure adherence to the distribution contract KPIs with the business partners and to optimize the distribution network to ensure optimum reach and availability of Pfizer products in the private market
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or Medicine. Business Management degree is an advantage.
- Total of 5 years of Sales/Commercial experience within the region or local market, in the Healthcare/Pharmaceutical Industry
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of Account Management experience in the Market.
- Knowledge of local laws and regulations related to pharmaceutical industry is an advantage
error: Content is protected !!