Accountant Administrator Jobs In Abu Dhabi| Quality International
Analyze reconciling bank statements, and monitor company finances to issue accurate and insightful reports within defined deadlines.
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Provide assistance with balance sheets, tax calculations, and financial statement information.
- Assist the independent auditor in conducting an annual evaluation of company records.
- Prepare accurate reports on all the financial closing statements of the company.
- Analyze reconciling bank statements, and monitor company finances to issue accurate and insightful reports within defined deadlines.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- Bachelor of accounting, Finance or relevant degree.
- Strong understanding of accounting aspects like balance sheets, cash flow management, business forecast, and profitability.
- Proven command of negotiation skills to build long-lasting partnerships with clients.
- Adept in data analysis, interpretation, and use of modern accounting techniques.
- Presenting an in-depth analysis of the company’s financial statements through concise reports.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office and its applications.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.