JWP Technical Services stands for boutique craftsmanship, which is impressively visible in the realisation of many shop-in-shop concessions, pop-up shops & events for numerous luxury brands. The company was founded in 2013. HDD Interiors’ core competence lies in the service sector. An experienced team of consultants, architects and designers has been creating shopping worlds that inspire and delight for 18 years now. Turnkey services are also an essential component of HDD’s portfolio. Together they are already serving leading international luxury groups like Kering, LVMH and Richemont with projects across the region and beyond.
- Posting business transactions, invoice processing, verifying financial data for use in maintaining records.
- Clarifying questionable invoice items, prices or receiving signatures.
- Comparing purchase orders, prices, terms of payment and other charges
- Generating invoices and account statements
- Maintaining accounts receivable files and records
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- 1-2 years of accounting/finance experience
- Intermediate to advanced skills and knowledge of Excel, as well as other Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively across the organization
- Thorough knowledge of general ledger accounting and account reconciliation
- Highly detail-oriented