Accurately complete the financial accounting of business divisions and projects in a timely manner, register detailed ledgers, and summarize financial data.
Review daily expense reimbursements, verification documents, supplier payment notices, owner’s pricing statements, and accurately distinguish value-added tax.
Be responsible for the collection, sorting and analysis of related financial data such as revenue and cost of divisions and projects.
Be responsible for the sorting, binding, storage and filing of accounting vouchers of divisions and projects.
Daily management of fixed assets and inventory of fixed assets at month-end, quarter-end and year-end.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1-5 years of relevant work experience in Construction Industry
- Fluent English & Mandarin Speaker
- Proficient in using Microsoft office
- High sense of responsibility and teamwork