Al Futtaim Group
Accountant Jobs In Dubai | Al Futtaim Group
Blue Rewards finance team comprises of two employees only. Meanwhile, Blue program is growing rapidly with additional products, revenue streams and geographies. Moreover, the program is now migrating fully to Blue managed Profit centres. Based on the above, the new member will be key to delivering the expected outcomes of the Finance function.
- Complete Bank reconciliations for all the Blue Wallet and Gift Cards (including reseller cases) checking collections & booking expenses.
- End to end reconciliation between SAP GL’s and third-party integrator reports to ensure all liabilities are booked correctly and address the issues accordingly with concerned parties.
- ICM reconciliations with Blue partners (daily basis) – resolving errors related to Cashback, Gift Cards, Wallet Top-up and Points, and getting the ICMs accepted by the partners.
- Vendor onboarding, raising PRs/POs creating IANs and SRFs
- Coordinate payables with central payment team and provide updates to internal stakeholders on the status of payments
- Accounting integration with Partners (end-to-end)
- Position requires strong functional skills, analytical skills and business acumen;
- Strong knowledge of International Accounting Standards & IFRS; and
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word/ Excel/ PowerPoint).
- Flexible and multifaceted individual that can contribute in the different disciplines of the finance function;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Adaptiveness to change and willingness to learn; and
- Ability to work in a stressful environment.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.