International Schools Partnership Limited
Accountant Jobs In Dubai | International Schools Partnership Limited
The purpose of the role of the Accountant is to support the Finance & Administration Manager in maintaining and enhancing the financial resources by maintaining control over the Trial Balance. They are responsible for overseeing the account receivables and payables in the school. The incumbent supports the Finance & Administration Manager during audits and preparing month-end reports for ISP ME.
Apply Also: iOS Developer Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Reap HR
- Review and post entries to record assets, liability, revenue, and expenses.
- Cover duties of the Accounts receivables clerk and Accounts Payable clerk during the absence.
- Review all inter-company transactions and generate invoices as necessary.
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts.
- Conduct regular ledger maintenance.
- Coordinate annual asset verification program.
- Update and prepare payroll each month ensuring Paylite system is accurate and ties into payments and Netsuite
- Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts, providing information for auditors
- Reviewing journal entries of junior accountants to ensure accuracy.
- Emphasizes the importance of safety in all areas of the curriculum, communicating to the pupils the importance of a responsible attitude towards personal safety, the safety of others, and respect for the company property and equipment.
- Perform playground duties on time and with due diligence to safeguard Hamilton students.
- Take all necessary and reasonable precautions to protect students, equipment, materials, and facilities.
- Assist in implementing all policies and rules governing student life and conduct.
- Ensure that all the necessary health and safety rules and procedures are being followed.
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.