Sicuro Technology is a market leader in providing reliable bespoke communications and monitoring (IVMS, RTLS) solutions worldwide. We have the ability to monitor clients’ people, vehicles, assets, and facilities anywhere on the planet. We employ the brightest candidates from around the world to develop state-of-the-art, built-for-purpose solutions for clients wherever they operate. We established our reputation through our unwavering commitment to providing the most effective solutions with excellent customer service at highly competitive prices. Our open and consultative approach is key to the success of our strong client relationships.
- Monitor and maintain high collection efficiency rate of existing receivables.
- Updates and escalates outstanding invoices to Account Managers.
- Assists in maintaining and timely processing of accounts payable and conduct regular vendor evaluation.
- Handles petty cash payments and monitors liquidation of released cash advances.
- Already resident in Dubai
- Must have a minimum of three years accounting role experience.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or any related field. CPA is preferred.
- Strong communication skills (Oral and written English).
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Experience with ERP accounting system.
- Experience with a subscription-based revenue entity.
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge in IFRS