Accountant Jobs in Dubai UAE 2023 | Confidential
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
a) Monitor all Receivables entries and post data to various ledgers, registers, journals, and logs following the established group’s accounting techniques and procedures.
b) Booking and Reconciling sales for related boutiques and following up to clear all discrepancies by coordinating with boutiques and banks.
c) Booking of Vendor’s invoices in SAP for related legal entities.
d) Upload payments on Banking platform.
a) 3 – 4 years of experience, preferably with some commercial experience.
b) Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance.
c) Excellent oral and written communication skills.
d) Proficiency in multiple software packages and flexibility to learn new packages. Department applications include SAP, Excel and Word.
Benefits of Vacancies At Albaddad Capital Group
Vacancies At Albaddad Capital Group recognizes the importance of employee satisfaction and well-being. You will be provided with these benefits they include:
- Competitive salary packages
- Health and dental insurance coverage
- Retirement plans and savings options
- Employee discounts on company products
- Professional development opportunities
- Employee recognition programs
- Work-life balance initiatives
- Collaborative and supportive work culture