Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Monitor the billing and direct cost for the trips, by vehicles
- Ensure the billing is done on time
- Ensure the despatch of invoices on time
- Capturing of direct cost on timely and accurate
- Control the requirement of fleet, vehicle off road vs. maintenance cost and analytical review of the spend for GT and People transport department.
- Prepare weekly/monthly business reports (Sales figures, Credit notes, KPIs), to ensure sound and informed business decisions.
- Prepare the monthly Commercial Business Report / Information Pack for the General Transport and People Transport division and issue to the management team.
- Finance or Accounting background
- 2 years’ experience in Finance includes 6 years in Freight Management and commercial &/or operation support
- Knowledge with costing and reconciliation