Dubai Airports Careers is Hiring the following Staff- Accountant- MIS Reporting Jobs in Dubai | Dubai Airports Jobs
About Dubai Airports
Dubai Airports Company is the airport authority that owns and manages airports in Dubai, including the Al Maktoum International Airport and the Dubai International Airport.There are 2 major international airports in Dubai, the Dubai International Airport (DXB or OMDB) and the Dubai World Central or the Al Maktoum International (DWC or OMDW).
We work at a fast pace. Corporate Services is no different. Their business processes are fundamental to our becoming a global competitor that can respond quickly to any change. This may be a diverse, complex business, but departments such as Finance and Procurement make us an agile one.
- You will be responsible for carrying out day to day financial/ managerial reporting activities accurately and on a timely basis.
- You will be accountable for preparing periodic performance and financial management reports in an accurate and timely manner, co-ordinating closely with the respective Finance personnel to ensure that all reports contain the most up-to-date information.
- You will be responsible in Extracting relevant information from various systems and obtain inputs from relevant stakeholders (e.g. projects-related reports, AP Ageing, etc.); ensure proper cross-checking of information prior to processing and release.
- You will work closely with the Financial Planning and Forecasting team and with various internal units of Dubai Airports as well as external interactions with regulators, consultants and external auditors.
- You’ll be educated to a bachelor ‘s degree Business Administration/ Management with a specialization in Finance or Accounting.
- You should have at least 3-6 years’ experience within the Finance field, with demonstrated experience in analyzing and reporting financial data.
- You will have knowledge of financial templates establishment/ revision, generation, and analysis, IFRS, and statutory laws and regulations/implications.