1- Accountant – Taxation & Management Accounts
Job: Full Time
Location: Sharjah, UAE
To analyze, process, and maintain Company’s taxation, GSA’s, Operations and Outstation financial transactions and records ensuring compliance with approved accounting standards and procedures.
- Maintains accounting controls and financial security throughout all the transactions carried by auditing documents, adhering to the approved policies and procedures, and alerting the manager with any abnormalities or discrepancies noticed.
- Ensures the accuracy and correctness of all financial entries carried by him/her in the SAGE X3 in conformity with recognized financial dimensions. Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Ensure correct calculation of direct and indirect tax, conversion of Books of Global Accounting and Tax Audits timely and accurately; processes timely tax payments in the identified locations whilst properly filing all tax related documents such as challan, tax receipts, TDS certificates, PAN cards, etc.
- Prepares, reviews, and submits the GST returns and TDS returns for India activities timely and accurately. Replies to Legal Consultants queries within time on TDS returns filing.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting / Finance/ Commerce or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Chartered Accountant/Certified Professional Accountant or Fresh Graduate/MBA Finance is an advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office- Advanced Excel, Access, Word, Power Point skills, Internet and Web Search.
- 3+ years of comprehensive experience in corporate finance/accounting in Airline Industry handling taxation and cost areas.