1- Accountant – Treasury
Job: Full Time
Location: Sharjah, UAE
- Monitors the Exchange Rates on the reservation system on daily basis; follows adopted procedures in executing funding transactions for foreign exchange.
- Carries out the related accounting and reconciliation transactions in a timely manner; communicates and records any changes both internally and externally.
- Prepares function related reports. Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting /Finance/ Commerce or equivalent from a recognized university is a must.
- Chartered Accountant/Certified Professional Accountant or Fresh Graduate/MBA Finance is an advantage.
- 3-5 years of comprehensive working experience in treasury/cash management role in any industry with a company operating on regional/multinational level, preferably in Airline or Banking sectors.
- Previous working experience on negotiating and preparation of Fuel Contracts would be an advantage.