Accounting Manager Jobs In Dubai | Confidential Company
Join our team at a leading GCC investment holding company that values teamwork, honesty, respect, responsibility, innovation, excellence, and creativity. As a family-owned company with divisions in investments, real estate, manufacturing, and hospitality, we have a rich history of growth and profitability, underpinned by our commitment to responsible business practices that benefit society.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Accounting Manager (AM) leads an 8-member specialized accounting team covering investments, real estate, banking, general ledger, and accounts payable/receivables. The AM oversees financial operations, providing technical guidance, training, and evaluations to ensure team success and effectiveness. They set expectations, goals, and promote a cohesive work culture, also managing accounting policies, controls, monthly closings, and accurate financial statements.
Apply Also GTM Sales Executive Jobs in Dubai | Lenovo
- 10+ years of accounting experience with at least 5 years working as Accounting Manager.
- Certificate in IFRS, FCA, ACCA, CPA, ICAEW, or related accounting qualification is required.
- Graduate degree in business, finance, and related fields. An undergraduate degree is a minimum requirement.
- Experience in one or more of the following industries is preferred investment and real estate.
- Ability to think critically and strategically with strong applied quantitative skills related to finance, statistics, and modeling.
- Ability to lead a team and achieve goals.
- Ability to contribute effectively to a team environment.
- Ability to establish positive working relationships demonstrating integrity and a high degree of ethics.
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.