1- Accounting Senior Analyst
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The role of the Accountant will be to perform the analysis and reporting of financial results for the business operations. The individual should be a results-oriented individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced and challenging environment. As well as monthly responsibilities for closing the financials, the Senior Accountant will be responsible for assistance with audit and regulatory reporting and requirements, operational reporting to clients and internal business owners, as well as ad hoc reporting and process improvement project management.
- Work closely with our FP&A Team, Ops Finance and Business Intelligence/Data Warehouse to analyze and reconcile key financial reporting measurements.
- The ideal candidate will come from an insurance or healthcare background
- Tasks will include analyzing and reconciling ledger accounts on a monthly as well as preparing the quarterly and year-end exhibits.
- Prepare and analyze regulatory reporting requirements on a quarterly basis
- 3+ years expertise in general ledger accounting, full month-end close, journal entries and balance sheet reconciliation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Audit. CPA preferred but not required.
- Prior healthcare industry experience strongly preferred.
- Strong analytic and communication capabilities.