Accounts Payable Clerk Jobs In Dubai UAE 2023 | Marriott
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
We are looking for an accounts payable clerk who will be responsible for handling our company’s bills and managing our accounts payable ledger. You will be tasked with receiving, opening, and logging invoices on the ledger, as well as other duties like bank reconciliation, accounts payable invoice and data entry, and expense report handling.
- Managing general ledger journal entries and credit card and bank account reconciliation.
- Preparing accounts payable invoices.
- Handling payments in an organized and timely manner.
- Preparing and maintaining Excel spreadsheets.
- Performing internal credit card reconciliation when required.
- Preparing sales and use tax returns.
- Ensuring imaging of invoice supporting documents is timely and accurately performed.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field.
- Proficient in Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Advanced abilities with Excel.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks beyond general accounting.
- Able to handle supervisory responsibility if necessary.
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.