Accounts Receivable Lead Jobs in Dubai | Kerry Careers
1- Accounts Receivable Lead – Middle East
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
This role will have responsibility for all AR activities relating to Sales arising from manufacturing and selling activities in the Middle East region.
- Responsibility for collections in the region, ensuring that all KPI’s relating to cash targets and reductions of overdue debt are achieved.
- Create and strengthen relationships between AR function and customers to ensure that collections / dispute management can be dealt with in a timely and effective manner.
- Partner with the local Sales and Commercial leads to drive plans for effective collections with customers.
- Partner with the Customer Care and Supply Chain teams in the region to ensure that customer plans relating to collections and overdue reduction are adhered to.
- Diploma / Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field,
- 8+ years of experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of billing and collections processes. Credit activity experience preferred
- High attention to detail and ability to handle large data reports with an excellent degree of accuracy.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate fluently in English and Arabic, in a clear manner to colleagues and customers.