Acquisitions & Special Projects Lead Jobs | Serco Careers Dubai
1- Acquisitions & Special Projects Lead
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
Our Special Projects Lead will be supporting the Serco Middle East business by providing commercial leadership on M&A, key partnerships, joint ventures and complex bids and ensuring best practice commercial governance support is delivered to the division in a clear and consistent manner with innovative solutions to match the risks associated with the business.
- Lead on major transactions such as mergers & acquisitions, key partnerships, PPPs and joint ventures.
- Source potential acquisition targets and deeply understand their businesses to assess strategic fit for the division.
- Assess business requirements, value drivers, identify key issues and risks, and provide practical solutions and advice while guiding stakeholders through the full transaction lifecycle.
- Ensure appropriate documentation is in place at all stages of the transaction, for example, non-disclosure agreements, process letters, offer letters, etc.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in commercial role with particular experience in leading M&A and joint venture transactions.
- Manager that provides a professional service to the organisation.
- Typically working across a large, complex and diverse business unit/division of Serco
- Extensive knowledge and experience of drafting, negotiating, agreeing and executing a wide range of commercial contracts / instruments that represent a positive commercial outcome for the division, in particular M&A transaction documentation, purchase agreements, shareholders’/joint venture agreements and PPP-related documentation.