Actuarial Senior Analyst Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Cigna
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
Close collaboration and strategic leadership with Sales, Client Management, Underwriting, Finance, and other areas of business to unlock profitable growth strategies for inforce business and new opportunities in an emerging market with strong growth potential.
- Design and implement analytics related to medical cost drivers and trends to enhance quality of actuarial analysis and reporting.
- Supporting actuarial pricing for the Middle East and North Africa region, including experience studies, setting pricing assumptions, methodology updates, and rate reviews
- Development, testing, and maintenance of pricing and underwriting tools and models
- Responsible for leading monthly financial close, including setting appropriate reserves, periodic review of key reserve assumptions, and communicating drivers of financial results relative to forecast directly to senior leadership
- Support all pricing and reserving compliance requirements, including but not limited to rate filings, actuarial opinions, and other applicable statutory standards.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Actuarial Science, Finance, or a related field.
- Associate credentials within Institute of Actuaries or Society of Actuaries. Fellowship credential preferred.
- 5+ years of actuarial experience with at least 3 years of health pricing or underwriting experience within the Middle East
- Strategic agility, influence management and matrix management skills
- Embraces and thrives in an environment of rapid change
- Proven track record of success within multi-functional and geographically diverse teams.
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel and Access
- Excellent English verbal and written skills
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.