Adidas Careers | Manager Store Development Jobs in Dubai
1- Manager Store Development
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
This role is responsible for maximizing the profitability of the Market Retail Portfolio by managing depreciation line (CAPEX) & ongoing investments as part of the MENA Store Development team. The scope of work includes delivering your own projects across MENA Store Development (SD) team to ensure all retail projects within the market are delivered on time and to budget, and high F&M standards are maintained through-out the store lifecycle. This position also supports the Senior Manager Store development MENA on implementing concept to consumer tools using the agreed policy and procedures of global and local guidelines.
- Manage multiple retail implementation projects within market using CTC concepts and tools with MENA store development processes, to deliver on time and to budget.
- Manage and support the Service providers to define & set SLAs (Service Level Agreements) with all related services to ensure stores are always presented to a high standard and all H&S (Health & Safety) protocols are met.
- Work with procurement and the agreed finance polices and process (Tender) to ensure all purchases and appointments are done in line with agreed market protocols.
- University Degree/Diploma in Civil/Architectural Engineering
- 8 Years+ overall work experience in Retail projects.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence,
- Ability to speak, read and write in English fluently, additional language skills beneficial