1- Admin Coordinator – In-flight Services
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
Responsible for assisting and coordinating the department of the Cabin Crew Manager. Create and maintain cabin crew personnel files and records. Update administrative directives. Maintain the cabin crew contact database. Receive cabin crew calls and coordinate support as required. Review, prepare and submit reports as required. Liaise and coordinate with other internal departments as required. Maintain the cabin crew personal filing system. Maintain and process disciplinary action as required.
- Co-ordinate the In-Flight Services activities required to provide necessary assistance to all teams within Operations (Engineering, Airport Services, Flight Ops).
- To process applications for new-joiners to GCAA for Licensing. Forward information/feedback on each candidate to In-Flight Services management if needed.
- Inputting of data into various administrative systems as well as information from Deviation Reports in EFOS, AIMS and Excel Sheet
- Organization of cabin crew uniforms and the allocation of re-issued items.
- GCSE equivalen
- Minimum 02 years’ experience in a similar or Operations based role (airline or aviation focused) preferential
- Attention to detail and quality
- Organisational & IT Skills