Admin Executive Jobs In Dubai UAE 2023 | UPS
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
We are looking for an HR & Admin Officer to join our team and support the day-to-day activities of our Human Resources department. HR & Admin Officer responsibilities include processing employee data, updating company policies and assisting in the hiring process. To be successful in this role, you should have solid organizational skills and be familiar with HR functions.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the Management.
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies).
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staff, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc).
- Coordinate with the PRO for visas and labour process.
- Deal with employee requests regarding HR issues, grievances, rules, and regulations.
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc).
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews and orientation for newly hired employees.
- Assist our recruiters to source candidates and update our database.
- Schedule and coordinate staff and other meeting.
- Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical.
- Coordinate with Property Management, Leasinf Manager and contractors for work permit.
- Manage existing leases and related activities including lease expirations, renewal/extensions, rent increases/escalators, insurance certificates, internal documentation requests.
- Knowledge on processing the Health Authorities or any government authorities Licenses (Company and Optometrist). Preferred
- Knowledge on processing any kind of permit(night work/malls/promotions) Preferred