1- Admin & Paralegal Assistant – Family Office
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The Office Administrator is responsible for a wide variety of general secretarial and administrative duties, Maintenance of accurate and detailed records, databases, and filing systems. Generate reports, briefing papers and presentations; prepare, collate and distribute as required. Deal with incoming and outgoing communication, Organize and schedule meetings and when necessary take minutes. Oversee and manage all official & legal documents in professional maturity and high confidentiality due to the exposure of highly restricted information.
- Handling inter-office communications, confidential mails, quotations, monthly billing, cheques, etc.
- Draft, proofread, edit & finalize documents like (Memorandum, Correspondence, various reports, contracts & lease agreements, Company profile, prequalification documents, project/client/consultants List etc.,)
- Liaise with relevant individuals, departments, external customers and parties such as banks & consultants on the Manager’s behalf and ensure smooth and efficient communication flow
- Handle all physical and digital archiving of documents, records, and reports
- Background in Legal
- Perfect English communication + French and/or Arabic
- Able to work with confidential information
- Being a team player