The Emirates Group
1- Administration Assistant
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Organise appointments as required and prepare necessary documents, keeping designated employees advised of their daily schedule and ensure availability of facilities, meeting rooms etc. Where required, handle all aspects of internal customer service to ensure a professional, accurate and informative service.
- Receive cash, prepare daily reports on the same and highlight discrepancies where the case. Support supervisory staff in billing and account reconciliation where required. Prepare and submit applications, government forms, permit requests etc. for employees.
- Prepare documents and forms for submission to HR, Staff Travel, and other internal departments for staff as required.
- Complete timekeeping activities such as: input of sick, absence, leave, overtime to ensure accurate records are maintained. Assist in compiling routine management reports. Recommend improvements to process/procedure to seniors.
- 10 years of schooling or equivalent
- General administration – 1+ Year
- Experience in an administrative or office environment.
- Computer literate with working knowledge of Word, Excel etc.
To apply for this job please visit www.emiratesgroupcareers.com.