- Candidate must have Excellent command and be highly proficient in spoken and written English required. Well-versed in Microsoft office required.
- Sales admin will play a key administrative role in supporting the sales team and providing an important link between the company and the client.
- Work in a challenging and competitive environment, processing all sales-related documentation and arranging appointments for salespeople to visit new and established customers.
- Specific responsibilities include telemarketing, email marketing, dealing with quotations, invoices, chasing up overdue payments, and monitoring ongoing orders.
- Working in this particular area of sales is often the first point of contact for customers, who may need assistance with orders, requests, and complaints.
- The ideal candidate must be efficient and adaptable with all-around administrative abilities, including a working knowledge of spreadsheets.
- The candidate must have excellent customer service skill and organizing skills. Secretarial skills are an added advantage, as the job may involve taking on diary management duties for executives.