Intero Services LLC
- Candidate must have Excellent command and be highly proficient in spoken and written English required. Well-versed in Microsoft office required.
- Sales admin will play a key administrative role in supporting the sales team and providing an important link between the company and the client.
- Work in a challenging and competitive environment, processing all sales-related documentation and arranging appointments for salespeople to visit new and established customers.
- Specific responsibilities include telemarketing, email marketing, dealing with quotations, invoices, chasing up overdue payments, and monitoring ongoing orders.
- Working in this particular area of sales is often the first point of contact for customers, who may need assistance with orders, requests, and complaints.
- The ideal candidate must be efficient and adaptable with all-around administrative abilities, including a working knowledge of spreadsheets.
- The candidate must have excellent customer service skill and organizing skills. Secretarial skills are an added advantage, as the job may involve taking on diary management duties for executives.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.