An Office Administrator is a professional who oversees operations across their organization’s office. They are responsible for welcoming visitors, coordinating meetings, appointments and directing various administrative projects. Post this job for free.
- Responsible for all administrative task, communicate to department for daily enquiries, reports, letters, Issue’s, memorandum and minutes of the meeting and ensure task are completed accurately delivered with high quality in a timely manner. Handled meetings/appointments of the manager.
- Coordinate with departments all related to staff leave, tickets, IT requests, All other staff request, Raising PR-PO-Reservation and tidy up.
- Responsible for exporting monthly report from Rostima, reconcile daily attendance and publishing roster for the next cycle, and tracking department staff files
- Responsible, assisting and providing initial requirements for new joiners e.g. uniforms, employee handbook, Rosita access, location access etc.
- Generate monthly consolidated reports and reconcile against actual figures to ensure all timelines are achieved in submitting / daily / weekly and monthly reports of the departments. Filing organizing and record keeping in a very organized manner.
- Liaise closely with all Airline related task, stakeholders, (Flight Editing, NOC, Customer Service, etc.), Increases, Meal service changes. Assist in all internal departments requirement to plan accordingly related to operational task.
- Maintained the proper handling of office equipment and ensure that a high level of confidentially is maintained at all times.
- Qualification & Education: Fluent English and second language oral and written. Good Communication and Organization Skills. Good IT Skills including mastery of Word, Excel & order process technologies
- Experience: 3 years previous experience in similar role.