Administrator Jobs In Dubai | Emirates
To provide a comprehensive administration support required for coordinating department functions and ensuring the smooth day to day operation of the department. This role is typically focussed on the update and maintenance of administration databases and/or systems. Interaction with contacts within other departments is routine and usually uncomplicated. The use of a computer and Office applications is at a more advanced level and frequent.
– Ensure administrative work undertaken complies with quality standards, confidentiality and is in accordance with department procedures, standards and policy.
– Support the coordination of material, requests, mail and equipment on a daily basis and as required for department related activities and corporate events.
– Provide a comprehensive team-wide support service including data entry, maintenance, update, upload/download on SharePoint and support of relevant databases and in house equipment.
Apply Also: Electrician Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Westin Hotels
– Record transactional data in appropriate systems and produce reports as required.
– Collate, analyse, archive and retrieve data / information when necessary.
– Handle customer/employee requests, actioning transactions and queries in a timely manner and actively seek approval and feedback to provide a high level of service with admin related queries.
– Obtain and disseminate information from relevant sections if not available.
– Complete timely and accurate processing of updates and releases, as well as issuing relevant documentation.
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.