- Euro Mechanical is aligned with the Vision of Abu Dhabi and its core commitment to build a sustainable and diversified, high value-added economy. We wish to encourage this commitment throughout the company.
- Understand, identify with and promote Euro Mechanical brand beliefs-Proficient, Reliable, Collaborative and with Integrity.
- Commitment to Euro Mechanical Codes of Ethics and Business Conduct and promoting the same to all employees.
- Maintain and contribute to the Company philosophy of Continuous Improvement, taking ownership of your job function and continually seeking to review and improve these functions.
- Prepare and maintain the work/leave schedules for the employees in accordance to the customer requirements.
- Plan the coordination of Project Mobilisation, De-mobilisation, In-country Manpower movements and assist the team in various coordination activities.
- Monitoring and analysing the existing contracts (including Strategic Workforce planning, Recruitment strategies and implementation) to check its effectiveness. Establish shared improvement strategies and/or Standard Operating procedures as necessary.
- Ensure pro-active and coordinated approach for the short-term enquiries.
- Liaising with other team members, including interacting with managers of different areas of the organisation, presenting findings to stakeholders and higher management.
- Managing quality assurance programmes and ensure all Euro Mechanical Process are followed at all times during the execution.
- Support the Division Manager in cost optimization on the approved budget elements on the existing contracts.
- Researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency in all processes.
- Collaborate with related stakeholders as required.
- Collaborate with Support Services and other Division’s to learn and understand the best practices in contract management.
- Develop familiarity with Manpower concepts, practices and procedures.
- Maintain and contribute to a Company philosophy of Continuous Improvement. Essentially this will involve taking ownership & responsibility for your processes and continually seeking to review and improve these functions.
- Assist in the development of reporting structures, contact reports.
- An energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image.
- A strategic visionary with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment and strong operational focus.
- An articulate individual who can relate to people at all levels of an organization and possesses excellent communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- At least 5 years relevant experience in UAE Oil and Gas Industry.
- Ensures accountability, Action oriented, Collaborates, communicates effectively, Plans and aligns, Self-Development, Financial acumen, Manages complexity, Nimble learning, Situational adaptability.