Administrator – People & Culture and Meet & Travel Jobs in Dubai | Ikea
– Support in hiring process including job requisition, posting, screening and co-ordination of interviews.
– Support new hire and onboarding process including introduction plan, registration of co- worker welfares and maintaining co-workers’ personal records.
– Support with visa, immigration, and other public relations administration with authorities.
– Support in-house training sessions, practicalities, sourcing external training
– Support co-worker termination process in accordance with termination policy.
– Versed in ISME internal polices and able to provide advice related to P&C matters.
– Secure good quality relations with local external stakeholders and external service providers.
– Contribute to secure and verify HR-related compliance with the labour laws and internal and external regulations.
– Responsible for a highly effective and cost-efficient office administration
– Contribute to make IKEA as an attractive place to work and the preferred employer
– Facilitate the creation of Free Zone Gate Passes as and when required for co-workers and visitors.
– Responsible for maintenance of suppliers’ master data, archive PO’s and contracts.
– Initiate the purchases of office supplies, followed by the corresponding approval as per DOA.
– Responsible for renewal of trade license and establishment card.
– Responsible for attestation of documents (POA’s, any ad-hoc information).
– At any time, act as an ambassador of Inter IKEA values.
– Bachelor’s Degree equivalent
– HR Administrative background and/or business background.
– Ability to communicate confidently and clearly with various audiences both verbally and in writing
– Self-reliant and motivated with proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
– HR general knowledge and practices
– Experience in supporting an international organization / diverse workforce
– Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks on an operational level with great attention to details.
– Capability to understand and support needs of internal customers.
– Capability to handle sensitive information with high integrity.
– Capability to communicate in a clear way and build professional working relationships with external bodies (vendors, local authorities, service providers & etc.).