Adnoc Careers Hiring Now | Sales Manager Jobs In UAE
- Conducts weekly meetings with sales managers to discuss the market and potential sales opportunities.
- Plan and co-ordinate the provision of LPG cylinders supplies to meet customers’ requests by regular liaison with the internal teams to ensure that the required supplies are available, on time and meeting the market /customer’s requirements.
- Reviewing cylinders Prices and forwarding to Department Manager, as and when required.
- Participating in site visit of customer’s storage facility.
- Maintains and manages the monthly audit of gift vouchers where applicable and when required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (Marketing/Sales) or any relevant discipline.
- 10 years of experience in sales management, including at least 2-3 years in roles with growing commercial/managerial accountability.
- Multi-functional operational management experience.
- Deep knowledge of business workflows, operations processes and systems.
- Experience of developing strategic plans for service-based industry.