Advisor – Talent Acquisition Jobs in Sharjah | Petrofac Careers
Also known as business consultants, business advisors are responsible for planning and executing business strategies to improve efficiency in the operational and financial management of businesses. They prepare budgets, advise on projects and marketing, and perform risk analysis. They may work at businesses or as independent business advisors.
a) Communicate with the various departments, projects and site representatives to evaluate present and future personnel requirements.
b) Develop sources of qualified applicants through various channels like advertisements, internet sources (LinkedIn, job portals…etc), recruitment agencies or manpower service providers, employee referrals.
c) Review and examine Job Descriptions/Job Requirements of all positions to be filled, ensure that applicants comply to established minimum selection criteria.
Benefits of Vacancies At Albaddad Capital Group
Vacancies At Albaddad Capital Group recognizes the importance of employee satisfaction and well-being. You will be provided with these benefits they include:
- Competitive salary packages
- Health and dental insurance coverage
- Retirement plans and savings options
- Employee discounts on company products
- Professional development opportunities
- Employee recognition programs
- Work-life balance initiatives
- Collaborative and supportive work culture