Aeronautical Services Manager Jobs in Dubai UAE 2023 | The Emirates Group
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
Job: Aeronautical Services Manager (ASM) reports to Manager Aeronautical Services & ATM (MASATM) and is part of a team in the Aeronautical Services Department of Flight Operations Support. This role is the point of contact for all external Industry and Air Traffic Control (ATC) agencies to ensure that Emirates strategy to fully optimise flight routings is achieved, including over flight permissions and optimum routes as applicable.
- Manage all flight crew documentation either paper or electronic (including Electronic Flight Bag (EFB), Emirates Pilot Tablet (EPT), Trip Kits, etc.) to ensure that all flights depart with required and accurate documentation.
- Support Emirates Flight Training department with all charting, OANS/BTV, AMM, and EFB for simulators and training personnel.
- In coordination with Manager Flight Dispatch, ensure that company flight planning system database is maintained and the web briefing for crews provides the required functionality.
- Constant review of functional enhancements is required
- Provide support and expertise to Fleet, Flight Dispatch, Flight Operations Support, and Commercial Planning.
- This includes analysis of new routes and destinations, additional alternate airports as required.
- Assist in Flight Operations airport inspection programme and ensure that timely and accurate reports are provided to the GCAA to ensure timely inclusion in EK Ops Specification.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent):
- 8 years min experience in Flight Operations environment, with a minimum of 3 years in a managerial position.
- Experience in AIS, ATC, flight planning or flight dispatch, FMS Navigation database maintenance, EFB administration/management/maintenance, PBN development (including regulatory approval/ongoing validity requirements)