Aftersales Training Consultant Jobs In Dubai 2023 | Al-Futtaim
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
- Support the Co-ordination and monitoring of all distributor training, to ensure Brand and distributor compliance, with the execution of structured action plans.
- Identify and monitor business KPIs that can be improved or supported with focused training and build the resources to drive the KPIs
- Ensure Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) management system requirements and SOPs are implemented in the area of responsibility.
- Follow emergency & evacuation procedures of the company.
- Participate in HSE incident investigation ensure corrective preventive actions are adequately taken and closed out.
- Ensure all training material is up to date and in line with modern technology.
- Responsible for delivering and supporting all components of associate progress through to certification.
- Ability to train and coach, build relationships and utilise skills appropriately
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service
- Ability to manage own schedule and adjust priorities and structure time in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain strong, accurate administration skills
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise manner and listen attentively to understand and then be understood
- PC Literate, proficient in Microsoft Office programs and video authoring and editing software
- Ability to develop tailored training materials to suit the local market
Benefits of Vacancies At Albaddad Capital Group
Vacancies At Albaddad Capital Group recognizes the importance of employee satisfaction and well-being. You will be provided with these benefits they include:
- Competitive salary packages
- Health and dental insurance coverage
- Retirement plans and savings options
- Employee discounts on company products
- Professional development opportunities
- Employee recognition programs
- Work-life balance initiatives
- Collaborative and supportive work culture