Agile Delivery Manager Jobs In Dubai | Emirates
Apply Also: Chief Architect Jobs In Sharjah | Quadcode
As an Agile Delivery Manager you’ll be responsible for planning, leading, organising and motivating scrum teams either within a Release Train or outside to achieve a high level of performance and quality in the delivery of outputs that provide exceptional value to end users and customers. The Agile Delivery Manager may be responsible for managing several concurrent high visibility initiatives using agile/hybrid (for Package Acquisition) methods in a fast paced environment that may involve multiple business units.
• Act as a Champion in blending traditional project management principles and practices with an Agile development approach in the right proportions to fit initiatives of all sizes with the appropriate level of planning and provide the right balance of agility and predictability based on PMI-ACP principles.
• Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame or retribution, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving. Protect and provide all support to the team/s using a servant leadership style whenever possible and lead by example. Facilitate getting the work done practicing servant leadership and encourage discussion, decision making and conflict resolution.
• Lead the Integrated Programme Planning (Lean Start Up) working with portfolio teams and supporting the Technical Product Manager, drive and facilitate decomposition of Epic Roadmaps into Integrated Program backlog/plans (Features), ready for hand off into team level backlogs.
• 8+ years of solid project management/delivery experience using traditional/agile methodologies.
• You have successfully delivered multiple complex projects involving inhouse and vendor teams.
• Proven leadership and project delivery experience in a matrix organisation with global teams for a large organisation.
• Experience in Agile Delivery within the context of a large technology change programmes.
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.