- Project engineering, operation, and maintenance of Aeronautical Ground Lighting (AGL) Systems and AGL control and monitoring systems and Electrical systems
- Supervised the construction of project and coordinated site activities inclusive of various installations, inspections, monitoring of electrical works and observed progress to ensure meet project specifications, code and standards
- Min 5 years of experience as Air Field Lighting Engineer.
- Knowledge airfield operations, Airport Systems, and AGL systems
- Thorough knowledge in the areas of application engineering, integration and hands on experience in handling Systems.
- Expertise in Aviation industry gained through successfully commissioning in International Airport project.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering