Air Traffic Control Officer – Approach
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Ensure the provision of Approach control service, flight information service and alerting service to aircraft operating in the UAE FIR.
- Maintain a thorough operational knowledge and understanding of the equipment and systems used for the provision of air traffic services in the UAE FIR.
- Distribute as required meteorological information necessary for the safe and orderly handling of traffic.
- Report failures, abnormal occurrences or any other conditions likely to constitute a safety hazard.
- Practice professionalism and politeness to all users of services provided by the GCAA and to other staff in Air Traffic Services.
- Validated Approach Rating with a minimum of 5 years total experience exercising this rating.
- Minimum of 3 years spent exercising an Approach Rating at a major international airport.
- ICAO English Level 5 or above proficiency.
- A valid ATC Medical.
- Assumes Responsibility by effectively manages their time, resources and relationships to ensure that work is completed efficiently.