1- Aircraft Mechanic – Line Maintenance
Job: Full Time
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Sign-off own work after having completed task that has been performed in accordance with approved data as assigned by Certifying Staff.
- Completes all paperwork in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with current company procedures.
- Ensure that all unused serviceable and unserviceable items, tool and equipment are returned to stores / workshop in a timely manner, and at the latest, before the end of the shift.
- Supports the engineers/technicians in a timely manner with their requirements for ground equipment, spares and assistance on the aircraft.
- Ensures that all work performed at Etihad and completed in accordance with its processes and procedures is done in a safe manner.
- Familiar with, enforce and follow the procedures stipulated in the Safety & Quality Management Manual (SQMM) and become an active participant in the workplace safety program
- High School leaving Certificate / or Diploma preferably holding a Valid aircraft maintenance license (UAE GCAA Category A).
- Minimum 10 years schooling and equivalent or familiarity with industrial / engineering work, 2 years’ experience in a Line Maintenance environment
- Must have served an aviation apprenticeship with an airline/ approved organization or have received an equivalent formal training.
- Only Cabin experience is not sufficient