Aircraft Technician – Base Maintenance Jobs in Dubai
1- Aircraft Technician – Base Maintenance
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
Responsible for carrying out maintenance tasks on Emirates and third party aircraft components in accordance with company procedures and regulations. The Aircraft Technician works as part of a team under the direction and guidance of the assigned Licensed Aircraft Engineer within the appropriate trade/cross trade disciplines for which they have been trained
- Carry out routine aircraft/engine/component servicing/ maintenance and/or approved structural repairs compliant to manufacturers procedures whilst observing all safety procedures for fluid replenishment, aircraft refuelling, aircraft systems charging/servicing as required.
- Complete any component replacement and other maintenance activities as directed by immediate Supervisor.
- Assist Licensed Aircraft Engineers in trouble shooting, defect rectifications and carrying out modifications while also performing instructions contained in job card.
- Participate and promote in creating a safety culture in an effort to minimise accidents and highlight
any deficiencies/failures that can lead to such accidents.
- Engineering.Other : 5+ Years
- Vocational or Diploma (12+2 or equivalent)
- National Diploma/Higher National Diploma (12+2 or equivalent) or Apprenticeship in Mechanical, Electronic, Avionics or Aeronautical Engineering or equivalent training with a reputable airline or an approved maintenance organisation.