Airport Consultant Jobs in Dubai UAE 2023 | SOFITEL Careers
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
Including large incentive and familiarisation groups ensuring quality service is provided which projects the Arabian Adventurers’ image and Dubai’s image as a quality destination.
- Assist the Airport Representative by preparing/co-ordinating the availability of requirements such as name boards, visas/documents, welcome packs etc. are in order to ensure that passengers are met and assisted in a timely and professional manner
- Brief guests on the content of the Welcome Package and meet them at the respective luggage belt and assist them with issues related to lost/damaged baggage
- Report all service shortfalls and potential grievances to the Airport Representative, by monitoring service delivery, in order to ensure timely investigation and service recovery.
- Would be required to provide services for large groups and work closely in assisting and handling VIPs with extra customer service and care
- More than 3 years experience in Customer Service & Customer Relations.
- 12 Years schooling or equivalent.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.