Airport Supervisor Jobs in Ras Al Khaimah | Air Arabia Ground Jobs
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
Job: To assist the Airport Manager in managing, monitoring and reviewing daily activities in the respective station ensuring safety, security, On Time Performance, efficiency, and smooth workflow in line with Company’s policies and regulatory requirements Also, to employ effective relations with civil aviation, GHAs and GSAs to facilitate daily operations and achieve best results with least costs.
- Assists the “Airport Manager” in monitoring the Operational and Security functions; ensures timely facilitation and smooth operation of daily activities as per Air Arabia policies and procedures laid down in the stations’ operation manual.
- Supervises briefings/debriefings, ramp, check-in, safety, security, and other matters ensuring they are handled in accordance with operational procedures; reports deviations and delays to Airport Manager to resolve accordingly
- Liaises with Airport Manager, Flight Operations, and MCC to handle AOG, emergencies, technical delays, disruptions and service recovery.
- Reports to the “Airport Manager” and Head Office all incidents/accidents using the appropriate agreed formats and proper communication channel.
- Ensures all “Dangerous Goods” related incidents are reported to respective local authorities and the headquarters immediately.
- Ensures adherence of handling agents to Company’s policies and procedures and respective legislations and regulatory requirements. Reports non-compliance to Airport Manager for corrective measure.
- Monitors the GHAs, GSAs, service level agreements to ensure best benefit, this includes: performance, payments, meetings, and communication; recommends enhancements and changes as necessary to protect the financial interest and corporate image of Air Arabia at all times.
- Utilizes delay and performance reports and data analysis to monitor customer service and payments, highlight trends, and identify gaps aiming for improvement and solving recurring problems.
- Monitors the baggage handling system and traces lost luggage on daily basis. Conducts necessary investigations to resolve customers’ complaints; compiles necessary reports and forwards to Airport Manager accordingly.