Allergist Jobs In Dubai UAE | Mediclinic
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
We are looking for an analytic, creative immunologist with a background in molecular biology to assist us with developing novel immune therapeutics. The immunologist will continuously share findings with management and multidisciplinary teams. You will collaborate with other scientists in pre-clinical research and development, and create engineered human and murine immune cells, and cell-based assays.
- Liaising and collaborating with external entities as experts in immunology.
- Attending and participating in project team meetings, and coaching research associates.
- Collaborating with team members to design experiments, and playing a creative role in problem-solving.
- Collaborating with pharmaceutical companies to promote scientific visibility of the company.
- Ensuring adequate laboratory purchasing and inventory maintenance.
- Generating and testing engineered human and murine immune cells.
- Ph.D. in Immunology or related field.
- 2+ years of research experience.
- Proficient with the culture of primary human cells, in vitro assays, and intracellular cytokine staining.
- Knowledge of flow cytometry analysis software.